iPage UK Cheapest Hosting Reviews
– iPage.com trusted by over 10,00,000 domain owners
– Unlimited disk space, Scalable bandwidth
– iPage 24/7 support, live chat support, toll free phone.
– Unlimited email, ftp, subdomain. Unlimited MySQL database.
– Cpanel with PixelPost, WordPress, Gallery2, Joomla!, Drupal, phpBB and more.
– 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
– Uptime is 99.98%
– World class technology with two data centers in U.S.
Value of cost matters a lot when it comes to choosing a web hosting service, as most of the company offers almost same features. You may differentiate their services in terms of customer support, uptime, website speed, and other vital features on a specific plan.
In the end, it’s all about value of the cost you are spending on it. In a nutshell, you should consider the company that offers the most at a best price. That’s where iPage web hosting stands out of the crowd. iPage is one of the cheapest website hosting UK, offering some significant features that could cost you pretty much enough.
iPage Web Hosting Review
iPage let’s you to start with a least $1.99/mo introductory rate which we can barely see any other hosting company offering. A cheap costing hosting plan also much beneficial for the novice webmasters and to give a try on the hosting service before you completely depends on them.
After all, your hard earned money matters a lot and you cannot simply spend it before you are sure of a good benefit.
In this iPage UK domain hosting review, we will take you through an in-depth discussion on the very web hosting company. Thus, you can decide, whether to choose their hosting service or not.
About iPage – Inside iPage Hosting Company
It’s been quite a long time for iPage in the space of web hosting. Originally founded back in 1998, though the website is shown as unused till 1999 in Internet Archive. Initially, iPage came to life in the shape of web service provider.
In 2002, they went back to Web Hosting Service which is presently owned by Endurance Group, the same organisation backing up and supporting HostGator and BlueHost.
As of present scenario, iPage is hosting more than 1 million websites. iPage has two data centers to run their server, packed with world class technology.
Price and Package
|Plan||Space||Bandwidth||Panel||No. of Sites||Price|
Uptime and Performance
While most of the standard hosting company guarantees to have 99.99% uptime, iPage doesn’t seemed to claim any such. As far as we have experienced on own using iPage hosting, the hosting service managed to have 99.94% uptime. This calculates over 5 hours of downtime in a year. However, iPage is seemed to be uplifting their performance over the time and we believe in future it may succeed to reach a standard uptime percentage that we expect.
iPage Customer Support
iPage has in-house customer support team which is 24/7 hour ready to resolve your issues regarding hosting service and website maintaining. They have ticketing system and online help center via phone calls and chat. Adding to that, you can get yourself busy in resolving minor issues of your own with the help of step-by-step tutorials they provide.
iPage Web Hosting Features
Another one thing that makes iPage different from the rest is its “one-size-fits-all” shared hosting plan. This plan includes all the minimal features like one free domain registration, scalable bandwidth, unlimited storage, unlimited domain name hosting, unlimited MySQL database, customizable email address, etc.
It also comes with a website builder limited to six web pages, and optimized for mobile interface. The drag-and-drop website builder makes it easy for beginners to get the job done.
Unlike other hosting services, iPage hosting uses vDesk instead of cPanel to manage your hosting. The iPage hosting also cover some basic features as such 1-click site installation, PixelPost, Drupal, Joomla, WordPress, and forums like phpBB and Gbook.
Pricing and Refund Policy
As mentioned earlier, iPage hosting plan costs $1.99 per month on first purchage. This price of course increases after initial period. However, this is the cheapest hosting cost we have seen so far. Adding to that, iPage guarantees full refund if the service is cancelled in 30 days of registration. This means, if you are not satisfied with the hosting on first trial, you still have 30 days to cancel your purchase.
iPage Add-ons to Include With Your Plans
Besides your desired hosting plan and all the features in it, you can add some extra that surely helps in maintain your site good.
- Domain Privacy: This is essential for hiding your personal information and keeping the spammers and telemarketers stay out.
- Website Security: This is a vital add-on that keeps your website secured from hackers, viruses, and malware scanning the site on daily basis.
- Site Backup and Restore: Your content is precious. Maintaining a daily backup is important. This add-on backups your website data automatically and restore when required.
- G Suit: This add-on offers professional email, online storage, video conferencing and more.
- Website Builder: As the free Website Builder from iPage limits available web pages up to 6, this one will open up unlimited pages with drag and drop easy process.
- WordPress Optimization: With this one, you get WordPress themes and plugins, automatic malware detection and removal, customized control panel, and support from WordPress experts when in need.
Pros and Cons of iPage Hosting Service
iPage might be a good web hosting service to consider when your budget pulls you back. However, it has both pros and cons with it. Before making any purchase from iPage, you might want to take a look at these.
- Cheapest web hosting service available so far. An ideal for small business and personal bloggers to get started with.
- Offers essential elements as such SiteLock, unlimited space, unlimited domain hosting, free domain registration, and more.
- Good customer support via varied options as such phone call, live chat, and ticketing.
- Supports various CMS as such WordPress, Joomla, Drupal.
- With every plan, you get $200 worth of ad credits for search engines like Bing and Google.
- eCommerce site builder is available.
- Free site analytics tool included to monitor your site performance.
- No uptime is guaranteed and researched uptime 99.94 is comparatively low.
- The introductory price is cheap but renewal price is a bit more than usual.
- VPS Web hosting plans are comparatively low in value from the competitors.
Conclusion – Do We Recommend iPage Hosting?
Taking the price in consideration, if you are looking for something very cheap to start with and within next three year you hope for a better condition, iPage is a great plan to start with. Needless to mention, at $1.99 per month cost, no other web hosting service will offer you what iPage had to.
With the introductory price, you get almost everything you require for running a light website. However, heavy traffic sites aren’t supposed to look good with iPage.
In a nutshell, if you are planning something big in future and current budget is a big drawback, iPage web hosting is surely a savior.