“Write For Us” + Web Hosting – SEO – Marketing – Internet
Thanks to show your interest in guest posting. If you have any great idea then let us know via comment post.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- Word Limit 800+
- One Do-follow link for free guest posting and charges for sponsored posting.
- No duplicate content.
- Topic related to our niche.
- Guest posting “Title” should not more than 70 characters.
- We have rights to make changes in post.
- If we get duplicate content in future then we will remove posting without any notification [for both free or paid posting].
- At least one high quality image as a featured image.
We Allow Guest Posting On Following Topics
- Digital Marketing
Our Email Id Is: email@example.com
Some Search Strings To Find Guest Posting Website
- site:domain.com “submit a guest post”
- site:domain.com “guest post by”
- site:domain.com “contribute an article”
- site:domain.com “want to write”
- site:domain.com “submit your post”
- site:domain.com “become a contributor”
- site:domain.com “accepting guest posts”
- keyword “submit a guest post”
- keyword “guest post”
- keyword “guest post by”
- keyword “accepting guest posts”
- keyword “guest post guidelines”
- keyword intitle:”write for us”
- keyword intitle:”write for me”
- Keyword intitle:”contribute to”
- Keyword intitle:”submit” + inurl:blog
- Keyword “submit a guest post”
- Keyword inurl:/guest-post/
- Keyword “guest post”
- Keyword “guest post by”
- Keyword “accepting guest posts”
- Keyword “guest post guidelines”
- Keyword “guest author”
- Keyword “guest article”
- Keyword “guest column”
- Keyword “become a contributor”
- inpostauthor:guest keyword
- inpostauthor:”guest blog” keyword
- inpostauthor:”guest post” keyword
What is SEO?
SEO, a short form of Search Engine Optimization, is a process of optimizing your content (texts/videos/infographics) to make it rank higher in search engines.
Higher rankings lead to more visitors, thus, better sales and maximum profit.
No doubt, maximum fight exists for Google SEO and Youtube Rankings (two largest search engines on the planet).
Keeping latest updates in mind, Content, Rankbrain and Backlinks are three most important ranking factors of Google SEO. While, watch time and user interaction (likes, comments, shares) are ranking factors for Youtube SEO.
To keep things in control, time to time, Google updates like Penguin, Panda and Maccabees (latest one) keep search results authentic and user-centric.
On an overall basis, SEO is divided as White Hat, Grey Hat and Black Hat SEO. While for maximum visibility in search engines (on ranking basis) SEO is divided as On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO.
What Is Social Media Marketing or SMM?
The only platform on the planet earth which is even colossal than “INTERNET” is Social Media.
Yes, we’re talking about an awesome way of promoting your service, product or event on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Youtube, Pinterest, Instagram and Tumblr etc. And, that’s what Social Media Marketing is all about.
Since promotion term itself is associated with money you spent (in most of the cases). Thus, accurate appellation would be “ADVERTISING”.
And, at the time of advertising, the power of advertisement/promotion of photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook – Instagram, cannot be suppressed by Facebook or Twitter (giants).
February 2016 study by Locowise found that Engagement Rate on twitter and facebook was 0.04% and 0.53% respectively. At the same time (January 2016) it was 0.84% for Instagram, making it one of the best brands for Social Media Marketing.
What Is Shared Hosting?
Before moving onto Shared Hosting, small site owners need to interpret exactly what Shared Hosting is?
Moreover, it will be super benign to have in-depth knowledge of the disparity between Shared vs VPS Hosting OR Shared vsWordpress Hosting.
Needless to say, starting SEOs & bloggers, small start-ups will opt to initiate with affordable web hosting service. And, being economical is #1 and top quality of shared hosting that marks its existence in world wide web (www).
Plus, since they’re just starting, going with managed shared hosting platforms is no doubt the finest privileges.
Looking at another side of the coin, as the name suggests, many a time, same resources of shared hosting are being oversold to numerous customers.
As a result of this, because of heavily loaded systems, arrangement performance may suffer and result in frequent downtimes.
However, because of lack of precise allocation of property i.e. CPU, RAM etc., big site owners recommend not to go for Shared hosting.
But, Virtual Private Server OR VPS Hosting incorporates guaranteed resources for websites receiving enormous customers as it fills loopholes in Shared hosting.